Artupia is an innovative marketplace of contemporary art that allows to buy and sell artworks. Artupia helps artists to spread their art and find users who may like them from 27 countries.
With Artupia artists can:
- register for free and upload artworks without restrictions and limitations to extend their market;
- be promoted through event, videos and advertisement with google and our social channels increase their visibility;
- expose their artworks and to perform in live performances in events and exhibitions;
- stimulate their creativity and improvement with themed competitions or receiving requests od commissions;
- evaluate their artworks with a new pricing system based on artwork characteristics, technique of realization and hours of work employed;
- create an online art career and see their talent rewarded. The more an artist receives appreciation and interest (like visualizations, collects, adds to cart, purchases, ecc), the more their quotation and the price of their artworks will grow;
- show through Augmented Reality their artworks on any wall at any time through our App for iOS devices;
- have a shipment organized by Artupia and paid by the buyer. Artists only have to print the shipping label and bring the package to the courier;
- receive the payment of the 80% of the artwork. Artupia holds only 20% for its services;
- always receive a fee of 5% as a copyright award for each artwork resold on the platform from one buyer to another buyer.
You can use our services if you have reached the legal age and if you are able to form legally binding contracts.
You can only use the account created by you. If you need to transfer an account, contact the support Team at email@example.com.