The description is a significant part of the artwork's presentation.
It can inform, engage and excite the buyer increasing the chances to sell your artwork.
If you need some ideas, answer any of these questions:
- What has pushed you to create the work?
- What did you feel realizing the work?
- What message or philosophy do you try to send?
- What did you tell yourself in the subject depicted?
- What sensations or emotions do you intend to arouse in the observer?
Be sure to use complete sentences and correct spelling and grammar.
No Links, Prices and Contacts
You are allowed to provide additional details about the artworks, such as technical and manufacturer specifications and other information that can help buyers make an informed buying decision. You can not include in the story-description links, prices and contacts.