The "story-description" is a significant part of the artwork's presentation. It can inform, engage and excite the buyer.
Including in few words, a good description or a story about the artwork can increase the chances to sell them.
If you need some ideas, answer any of these questions:
- What has pushed you to create the work?
- What did you feel realizing the work?
- What message or philosophy did you try to send?
- What did you tell yourself in the subject depicted?
- What sensations or emotions you intend to arouse in the observer?
Be sure to use complete sentences and correct English spelling and grammar.